Monday 29 September 2014

Inspirational Abstract Art

I had a very good friend visiting last week. This was a great opportunity to go into town and discover  different exhibitions, shows and events out of the normal. I really enjoyed strolling and wondering about where our interest took us. I rarely do that on my own, which is a shame as there is so much cultural inspiration to get in London.
One gallery, Studio 1 on Redchurch Street in Shoreditch had an artist showing his latets project.
It is Staphan Sarkissian - Faded Tapestries. 

I am usually quite skeptic to abstract art but here in his work I really enjoyed the colours he used and the texture...Very inspirational.

For more of his art: http://www.sarkipainting.com/faded-tapestries/ 

- What a lark -


- yellow squares -


- the edge of reason -


No comments:

Post a Comment