Wednesday 3 September 2014

A Treasure Found

Summer Holidays are over and all my kids went back to school today. With a cup of coffee I sat down in peace (finally after 6 weeks) and surfed my favourite shops to refresh home and wardrobe for the Autumn...
I am an absolute fan of the American Shop called Anthropologie. I was thrilled when they opened their first shop in London. I love their eclectic ranges of clothes, accessories and homeware. When I go in one of their shops I feel like a little girl in a sweet shop - I just want EVERYTHING.
I discovered that they introduced children's products into their offerings!!!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these 

Sun Striped Tights



Smiley Socks


Banderole Pencil Set

 


Pirate Bunny Knit Toy



 For more of their treasures visit http://www.anthropologie.eu/anthro/category/kids/home-kids.jsp?cm_mmc=EmailEU-_-27Aug14-_-kids_anthro-_-kidscta




No comments:

Post a Comment