Tuesday 15 April 2014

Easter decoration

Today I started decorating the house for Easter.

I usually have bunches of flowers like tulips and daffodils in vases through out spring, so for Easter I try to make an extra effort.
I like to get the children involved - its nice to get excited before an event together - a little bit like Christmas.
We take branches with cherry tree blossoms inside the house and hang ornaments of eggs, little bunnies and feathers up. Many of the ornaments we used are handmade by the kids themselves though out their school years but there are also some old vintage ones I remember from my own childhood.
I am still missing a welcoming wreath for our door. It is so hard to find one ready made so I have been looking for ideas to make my own.

Here is my short list - is any one your favourite?