Thursday 12 June 2014

Green Fingers - Gardening With Kids

Summer is coming or for some is already there and what is more lovely to see than a colorful garden?

 

As a child I always helped my grandmother with her gardening – I thought it was amazing to see  
my results after all the work.


I learned a lot about flowers, vegetables, garden techniques etc. and it was always so much fun.

 

The more colors the more fun – the more kids gimmicks the more often I wanted to help!




Gardening and playing outside when the sun is shining made me happy – ALWAYS

 


 Kids are so inventive and you will see how much environmentally conscious they will get – when they have their own little garden.






Or they build their own world/home playing nicely all day long....
  

… or daddy builds something for your little ones...


Just getting inspired by all the great ideas what you can do with your sweethearts in the garden – 100 % fun guaranteed


            
           
 



For more “green finger” ideas look here:











No comments:

Post a Comment