Monday 11 March 2013

Mother's Day


Yesterday was Mother's Day in England.


I remember this day with fondness through the years as my children grow up. They always create beautiful handmade cards but this time I also got a perfect made cup of tea! It was brought to my bed by my second eldest son, some wild crocus flowers picked from the garden by my daughter and some drawings by my youngest son. My oldest just gave me a hug and said: "I don't need to give you anything special today - I try to be nice to you everyday!"
Which made me smile and was perfectly fine from a 12 year old boy.
We spent all day together and saw some great artists at the "Affordable Art fair" in Battersea Park.
This fair I can highly recomend as there is not only inspiring & talented artists but also "affordable" art to buy.

Check it out if you can - next time it is in Hampstead in June!

http://affordableartfair.com/hampstead/